Prime Cabinetry Photo Contest begins May 1, 2019 at 08:00:00 a.m. US Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends May 1, 2020, at 05:00 p.m. US Eastern Standard Time (“EST”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY May 1, 2020, 05:00:00 p.m. EST. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these official rules. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners.
Who may enter
Contest is open only to individuals who have purchased products from Prime Cabinetry and have reached the age of 18. Also, contestant must have a valid username and password on www.primecabinetry.com. Employees of Prime Cabinetry, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether related are not eligible.
How to enter
To enter, please fill out our registration form at www.primecabinetry.com/beforeaftercontest. Once completed you will receive instructions on how to submit your photos as well as 5 questions about your experience with Prime Cabinetry. To complete an entry form we require the following information, your name, address, telephone number, email and order #.
Limit one entry per order. There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Each entry must comply with the Prime Cabinetry Photo Guidelines which are:
1. Photographs must be high definition in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest. All digital files must be 20 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
2. Photographs must have been taken within two (2) years of the date of entry.
3. Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is minor cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are acceptable. Any changes to the original photograph not itemized here or in the Guidelines are unacceptable and will render the photograph ineligible for a prize.
4. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Prime Cabinetry, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. The caption must be complete and accurate, enough to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification.
6. Watermarks are unacceptable. Unless Prime Cabinetry receives a non-watermarked version of the entry within ten (10) days following its request, the entry will be disqualified.
The entry will be judged in accordance to the Judging Criteria, as defined below. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries must be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, internet domain owner, or other person or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Prime Cabinetry reserves the right to examine the original photograph/source material to confirm compliance with these rules.
The Photo Contest Winners will be selected by a panel of 4 judges who are Prime Cabinetry Employees. If necessary, a tiebreaking vote will be made by polling Facebook users over a one-week period of time.
By entering the contest you are giving Prime Cabinetry and its affiliates explicit rights to all submitted content to be used for future marketing purposes. If a photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary.
There will be 4 Quarterly winners of $1,500. One winner will be announced on August 2nd, 2019; November 4th, 2019; February 3rd, 2020; and May 4th, 2020.
The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, and/or phone. Any potential prize winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner's behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random draw. Only three alternate prizes will be awarded, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prize will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the drawing date.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Georgia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Georgia, without giving effort to any choice of law or conflicts of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia.