Receiving Your Order
- Please click the link for “How to receive your order” https://youtu.be/u1tJv_pHt5k
- Confirmation emails are sent to all account holders and once your shipment is on the way you will receive tracking information as well as a phone call to schedule your appointment 24 hours prior to delivery. Deliveries are scheduled Monday through Friday Between 8 AM and 5 PM. Delivery times are in four-hour increments. At the time of delivery, you will need a mobile device/camera to take photos, a writing utensil, and your order confirmation.
- Deliveries are “CURBSIDE” only.
- Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. ... Your item will be delivered on a 53’ semi and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver. It is your responsibility to move the order into a clean dry area.
- THOROUGHLY CHECK YOUR ORDER TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED all pallets/bundles. You are responsible for confirming that all the items on the order sheet/packing list are delivered by the shipping company.
- Trims and Moldings are often shipped in one box.
My Order Has Damaged/Missing Items:
Freight Damage/Missing Items
- The person who receives the order is responsible for thoroughly inspecting the cartons to ensure the order was delivered complete and that there is no visible damage to the packaging.
- Any visible damaged upon delivery must be notated on the delivery receipt given to recipient at time of delivery. (This is NOT the packing list attached to the pallet). Do not refuse the order. Any order refused will be subject to potential reconsignment fees to be paid by the customer. If you find that you have missing/damages to any of the cartons, you must notate that on the delivery receipt. (This is not the packing slip attached to the pallets but the paperwork the driver provides)
- Be sure to retain a copy of the delivery receipt for your records. (Please note, trims, moldings and accessories are often packaged together in an 8ft box). Sign the driver’s delivery receipt once you have double checked the whole order and are certain you have received everything. If you sign confirming you have received everything and later find that you are missing something, neither Prime Cabinetry nor the carrier will be responsible for producing the missing items.
- Claims for visible damages/missing items must be submitted within 5 business days of receiving the order. No claim will be approved without proper paperwork and photos notating damaged/missing items.
- To complete a damage claim you may contact the claims department (email@example.com or 844-540-1885) or enter a claim on your account within 48 hours of receiving your order to let us know you were missing items. Prime Cabinetry will submit a claim with the carrier and begin processing a replacement order for the missing items.
- Prime Cabinetry is NOT responsible for any labor cost, installation cost, or loss of wages that you may incur because of receiving damaged/missing items
- It is imperative that you take and submit photos, (labeled with the sku) of damaged items prior to assembly/Installation. DO NOT ASSEMBLE/INSTALL any damaged items. Any photos of installed or customer assembled cabinets will be immediately denied.
- Once you receive your order you have 15 business days to open the cartons, inspect the contents and report any damages/defects. It is important to open all packages to determine if the contents inside were harmed. Once you begin this process please make specific notes as to the SKU and the specific items damaged during transit.
- Any damage, missing or defective parts require the following: wide angle & close-up photos of damaged product and box with visible SKU
- All claims will be reviewed in 24 to 48 hours.
- If additional information or photos are required a member of our claims department will contact you within 24 to 48 hours.
- Any claim submitted without proper photos and descriptions will be denied.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available for replacement parts.
- Missing items must be submitted within two weeks of receiving the order.
- All replacement orders will be processed as quickly as possible.
- In most unassembled (RTA) cases a replacement part will be shipped to replace the damaged piece. In an event a pre- assembled cabinet is structurally damaged we will replace the entire cabinet.
- Approved unassembled (RTA) replacements will ship in 1-2 business days
- Approved assembled replacements will ship in 5-7 business days