Terms and Condition
- Prime Cabinetry Customer Service is available M-F 8AM-5PM EST and 8AM-7PM EST on the last two business days of our sale periods.
- By creating an account with Prime Cabinetry, you are responsible for all activities which occur within your account as well agree that all information is correct to the best of your knowledge. Prime Cabinetry reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove, edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- Once your order is processed if you require any changes, the order will need to be cancelled and refunded and a new order will need to be placed. Depending on the time frame all orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- All orders must be paid in full to be processed and shipped. We accept all major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Amazon, and PayPal as well as financing options for retail customers only.
- Once you have placed an order, we will send you a detailed confirmation email to the email address provided on the account for your records.
- Although we try our best to maintain 100% accuracy with inventory, there are rare occasions where items may become out of stock. If items on your shopping cart are found to be out of stock, please contact our customer service team for possible ETA’s and special ordering instructions @ 1-844-540-1885.
- Due to everchanging styles and trends in the Kitchen & Bath industry, our manufacturers may make modifications and or discontinue cabinetry offerings without notice. If your order is affected by one of these changes, we will do everything we can to provide a solution.
- Rush Orders are available for only Unassembled items within the, Allie Nicole Collection, with a $150 charge.
- You much select the Rush Fee at the time of check out for the rush option to be applied.
- The Rush Fee is only applicable to our warehouse processing lead time. The Rush Fee is not applied to the actual transit timeframe.
- Rush orders placed by 11AM EST M-F will be available to ship/pickup the same day. All Rush orders placed after 11AM EST will be ready to ship/pickup the following business day.
- Prime Cabinetry Design Staff hours are M-F 8AM-5PM EST and 8AM-7PM EST on the last two business days of our sale periods.
- Prime Cabinetry offers FREE Design service along with up to 5 Revisions if needed to all account holders.
- It is the customers sole responsibility to double check and confirm all designs and quotes prior to placing an order.
- All design requests require specific information listed on our measuring guide.
- For a step by step on how to measure your kitchen and how to fill out and submit the measuring guide please click this link https://www.primecabinetry.com/kitchendesign/
- Designs and quotes are returned within 24-48 business hours of receiving all the necessary information required to complete them.
- Countertops may not be available in all areas; serviceable areas vary by zip code.
- Countertop quotes are returned within 24-48 business hours of receiving all the necessary information required to complete them. (example, full address, floor plan, sink type etc.)
- Pricing varies per project (countertops are not priced by the square footage) All countertop purchases will be a minimum of 25 square ft.
- All countertop orders must be paid in full at time of order.
- Bread financing is not available on countertop purchases
- After purchase you will need to complete Prime Cabinetry’s Customer Expectations Agreement via DocuSign. The DocuSign will be emailed to the customer provided email from a @primecabinetry.com email. Which will include the following information:
- Scheduling information
- Preparation needed by customer
- Installation checklist
- Frequently asked questions
- Care and Maintenance information
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cancellation Policy
- Our local Fabricator Installation Partner will contact customer within 3 business days of purchase to schedule the template. Average template time is 2 hours
- What is needed to create a countertop template:
- Base cabinets must be installed, secure, level & plumb
- Additional items such as sinks, cooktops, faucets, etc. must be on site
- Apron front sinks must be installed prior to template being created
- If replacing an existing countertop, all items must be removed from countertop by the homeowner prior to the fabricator’s arrival
- Once the Template and slab selection has been completed the local installer will contact the customer directly to schedule the countertop installation
- The day of Installation the installers will provide the customer with an opportunity to inspect the installation of the countertop prior to the installer leaving the customer’s home.
- Lead times vary by location and estimated turnaround time is 14 Business Days from purchase and or slab selection
- Prime Cabinetry offers free shipping on qualifying retail orders only.
- Unassembled Cabinet orders equaling $2500.00 or more
- Assembled Cabinet orders equaling $4000.00 or more (Example: an unassembled $3000 order of cabinets from the Allie Nicole collection would qualify for free shipping on those cabinets.) Any other product categories would ship separately, (Wood Hoods, Functional Hardware, etc.) and would be subject to a separate shipping fee.
- Shipping charges on products less than a $2500/$4000 total, can be calculated in your cart and will depend on their weight and the destination zip code.
- All freight shipments from Prime Cabinetry include the following:
- Residential Service
- Delivery Appointment
- Curbside Delivery
- Liftgate Service available for all retail account holders. Wholesale accounts have the option during checkout to select this feature.
- Deliveries are made M-F, 8am-5pm (excluding holidays)
- Shipping cost covers 1st delivery attempt only. All redelivery charges will be billed directly to the account holder.
- Someone at least 18 years old must be present to receive the order.
- Customers must have a clean dry area prepared prior to receiving the order, and customers are responsible for moving the order to that area themselves.
- Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed. Delivery companies do their best to meet their estimated times but sometimes unforeseen circumstances cause delays. The shipping lead-time will depend on which cabinet style purchased and the destination zip code.
- Prime Cabinetry will ship to businesses or residences anywhere within the continental US that have “normal access” (accessible by a 53’ semi).See “Restricted Area / Limited Access”
- If you require a delivery location outside of the continental US. You are responsible for coordinating the shipment beyond the continental US destination. All warranties and damage claims are voided once products are transported outside of the United States
- Customer requested changes to the delivery address will be subject to a $25 fee if made before the order ships from the warehouse and a $50 fee if made after the order leaves the warehouse but prior to the first delivery attempt.
- Assembled orders are available for the Allie Nicole, Breanna Madison, and Veyla Rose Collections only. The lead-time for assembled orders is 3-5 weeks. Lead times starts 24 hours after the order has been placed by the customer. Excluding holidays.
- Our customer is responsible for a dry/secure storage space. (as reminder assembled cabinets can take up a large amount of space.)
- The lead-time for unassembled (RTA) cabinet orders is 7-10 business days. Lead times starts 24 hours after the order has been placed by the customer. Excluding holidays.
Restricted Area/Limited Access
- Some destinations may have special circumstances including, but not limited to, ferry or bridge tolls, locations in remotely rural or densely populated areas, as well as areas not accessible by a 53’ Semi trailer or requires other specific delivery instructions.
- *Additional fees apply if standard delivery method and the location are found to have restrictions. Minimum charge $100.00.
- If an address is limited access a member of our Customer Service team will contact you for additional payment and lead time. Please let your Designer or Customer Service agent know if your destination may have limited access.
- Contact Customer Service at 844-540-1885 for more information or to see if your address is limited access.
Receiving Your Order
- Please click the link for “How to receive your order” https://youtu.be/u1tJv_pHt5k
- Confirmation emails are sent to all account holders and once your shipment is on the way you will receive tracking information as well as a phone call to schedule your appointment 24 hours prior to delivery. Deliveries are scheduled Monday through Friday Between 8 AM and 5 PM. Delivery times are in four-hour increments. At the time of delivery, you will need a mobile device/camera to take photos, a writing utensil, and your order confirmation.
- Deliveries are “CURBSIDE” only.
- Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. ... Your item will be delivered on a 53’ semi and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver. It is your responsibility to move the order into a clean dry area.
- THOROUGHLY CHECK YOUR ORDER TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED all pallets/bundles. You are responsible for confirming that all the items on the order sheet/packing list are delivered by the shipping company.
- Trims and Moldings are often shipped in one box.
My Order Has Damaged/Missing Items:
Freight Damage/Missing Items
- The person who receives the order is responsible for thoroughly inspecting the cartons to ensure the order was delivered complete and that there is no visible damage to the packaging.
- Any visible damaged upon delivery must be notated on the delivery receipt given to recipient at time of delivery. (This is NOT the packing list attached to the pallet). Do not refuse the order. Any order refused will be subject to potential reconsignment fees to be paid by the customer. If you find that you have missing/damages to any of the cartons, you must notate that on the delivery receipt. (This is not the packing slip attached to the pallets but the paperwork the driver provides)
- Be sure to retain a copy of the delivery receipt for your records. (Please note, trims, moldings and accessories are often packaged together in an 8ft box). Sign the driver’s delivery receipt once you have double checked the whole order and are certain you have received everything. If you sign confirming you have received everything and later find that you are missing something, neither Prime Cabinetry nor the carrier will be responsible for producing the missing items.
- Claims for visible damages/missing items must be submitted within 5 business days of receiving the order. No claim will be approved without proper paperwork and photos notating damaged/missing items.
- To complete a damage claim you may contact the claims department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-540-1885) or enter a claim on your account within 48 hours of receiving your order to let us know you were missing items. Prime Cabinetry will submit a claim with the carrier and begin processing a replacement order for the missing items.
- Prime Cabinetry is NOT responsible for any labor cost, installation cost, or loss of wages that you may incur because of receiving damaged/missing items
- It is imperative that you take and submit photos, (labeled with the sku) of damaged items prior to assembly/Installation. DO NOT ASSEMBLE/INSTALL any damaged items. Any photos of installed or customer assembled cabinets will be immediately denied.
- Once you receive your order you have 15 business days to open the cartons, inspect the contents and report any damages/defects. It is important to open all packages to determine if the contents inside were harmed. Once you begin this process please make specific notes as to the SKU and the specific items damaged during transit.
- Any damage, missing or defective parts require the following: wide angle & close-up photos of damaged product and box with visible SKU
- All claims will be reviewed in 24 to 48 hours.
- If additional information or photos are required a member of our claims department will contact you within 24 to 48 hours.
- Any claim submitted without proper photos and descriptions will be denied.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available for replacement parts.
- Missing items must be submitted within two weeks of receiving the order.
- All replacement orders will be processed as quickly as possible.
- In most unassembled (RTA) cases a replacement part will be shipped to replace the damaged piece. In an event a pre- assembled cabinet is structurally damaged we will replace the entire cabinet.
- Approved unassembled (RTA) replacements will ship in 1-2 business days
- Approved assembled replacements will ship in 5-7 business days
- Prime Cabinetry must authorize all returns. Please contact our customer service department to initiate a return by either emailing email@example.com or by calling 844 540 1885.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of placing the order.
- You will be issued an RMA# and the return address for the return items.
- All items being returned must be in the original, unopened packaging.
- There are NO returns on any assembled cabinets, opened boxes, damaged items, discontinued/clearance items, panels, fillers, moldings, and accessories.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees and up to a 30% restocking fee.
- Any product returned that is damaged, opened or in un-sellable condition will NOT receive a credit
- Credits for qualified returns will be issued once the product is restocked (within five business days of receiving the return)
- All refunds will be credited to the form of payment used on the original order. Credit card refunds may take 5-10 business days to reflect on your statement.
- Credit applied is for the product being returned only, minus the restocking fee.
- No credit will be issued for lost or damaged items that occurred during transit or that have been assembled or installed by the customer.
- Contact Customer Service at 844-540-1885 for more information.
- Prime Cabinetry is NOT responsible for any labor cost, installation cost, or loss of wages that you may incur because of receiving damaged/missing items.