- Prime Cabinetry offers free shipping on qualifying orders over $2500. In order to receive free shipping you must purchase at least $2500 worth of products from that specific product category. (Example: A $3000 order of cabinets from the Shaker White collection would qualify for free shipping on those cabinets.) Products in other categories (Closets, Functional Hardware, etc) on the same order, would be subject to shipping fees.
Shipping charges on products with less than a $2500 total, will depend on their weight and the destination zip code.
The destination must have “normal access” (accessible by a 53’ semi) and must be within the continental US to qualify for free shipping.
- Deliveries are made M-F, 8am-5pm (excluding holidays)
- All freight shipments from Prime Cabinetry include the following:
- Residential Service
- Delivery Appointment
- Liftgate Service
- Someone at least 18 years old must be present to receive the order.
- Customers must have a clean dry area prepared prior to receiving the order.
- The shipping lead-time will depend on which cabinet style purchased and the destination zip code.
- Deliveries include ONE attempt by the shipping company to deliver the product to the consumer. All shipping notifications will be sent via email. If for any reason the customer is unavailable to accept the order and the product is undeliverable under any circumstances, the customer will be responsible for any extra shipping and handling charges.
- Delivery to your address may be limited by location or other circumstances. We reserve the right to change delivery methods and/or carriers. If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, truck issues etc., the delivery agent will call and reschedule. Prime Cabinetry is not responsible for lost time or wages due to a shipment being delayed.
- Prime Cabinetry will ship to businesses or residences anywhere within the continental US that have “normal access” (accessible by a 53’ semi).
- Destinations with limited access or that require special delivery are subject to additional shipping fees.
- Warranties are void outside of the continental US.
- Address Changes: Customer requested changes to the delivery address will be subject to a $25 fee if made prior to the order shipping from the warehouse and a $50 fee if made after leaving the warehouse but prior to the first delivery attempt.
- The lead-time for assembled orders is 3-5 weeks (from date of order to date product is received) depending on the collection. See collection page for details.
- Assembled orders will be delivered on a large 53’ Semi. The driver will unload the cabinets from the truck and put them on the curb. You are responsible for getting them into your home.
- Assembled cabinets take up a lot of space so be sure to have plenty of dry/secure storage available.
- The lead-time for unassembled (RTA) orders is 3-7 business days (from date of order to date product is received).
- Unassembled orders will arrive palletized on a 53’ box truck. The driver will unload the pallets and place them on the curb. You are responsible for getting them into your garage.
Restricted Area/Limited Access Shipping (Please Call For A Custom Shipping Quote If:)
- Your delivery has special circumstances including but not limited to: ferry or bridge tolls, located in a remotely rural or densely populated area or requires other specific delivery instructions.
- Your delivery location is outside of the continental US.
- *Additional fees will apply if you place an order with a standard delivery method and the location is found to have restrictions.